Here is a selection of delicious recipes featuring sustainable seafood, to get you inspired to eat for healthy oceans.
How about taking the pledge to eat sustainable seafood? The oceans will thank you.
Pledge to eat for healthy oceans »
- Mackerel Two Ways, with chef Karen Barnaby.
- Charmoula Grilled Sardines, with chef Karen Barnaby.
- Poached Summer Salmon, with chef Ian Lai.
- Best Salmon Burgers Ever, with chef Ian Lai.
- Tojo's Marinated Sablefish with Jill Lambert, author of A Good Catch cookbook.
- Easy Fresh Sardines with Chef Ian Lai.
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pink Salmon
- Tangy Sambal Pink Salmon Cakes
- Italian Marinated Sardines
- Wild Salmon and Spinach Salad
- Dungeness Crab Cakes
- Fancy Tuna Melt with Swiss Cheese
- Fancy Tuna Melt redux, with Brie
- Mushroom and Miso Marinated Cod
- Drunken Garlic Prawns
- Spot Prawn, Mango, and Basil Stir-fry
- Tomato and Fennel Encrusted Catfish
- Warm Scallop and Beet Salad with Crabapple Relish
- New Year's Eve Oyster Chowder (PDF)
- Shrimp, Shiitake, and Cucumber Salad (PDF)
- Traditional French Steamed Clams (PDF)