Subscribe to the Queen of Green digest
I am fabulous mom blogger! (Is that Bridget Jones enough for you?)
Well, I could be. First, I need your vote (by Friday, June 6)!
I've been nominated (thanks mom and hubby) as 2014 Mom Blogger over at VancouverMom.ca —- along with 29 other fabulous Vancouver moms who write and tell stories for work, fun and pleasure.
Ten things I've learned as a mom blogger
- You will dream in blogs
- You can post too many images of your child
- You will be wrong (that's what editing is for)
- Google your funny, sarcastic titles BEFORE you publish
- Readers love prizes
- Jokes can be funny; humour is even better
- Readers love to be asked their opinion
- A blog can never be too short
- During baby nap-time and after baby bedtime are the best times to publish
- Stay present. (Chances are nobody but you will notice that you didn't publish on Monday by 4 p.m. because you chose instead to cuddle your sick child, take your baby to the beach or enjoy a family dinner!)
What do you most like about this blog or blogging?
Lindsay Coulter, a fellow Queen of Green