Climate change is a serious problem. So we're working to end carbon emissions in Canada and coming together with citizens and all levels of government to speed the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy.
We've already seen some great progress. But there's still work to do. With support of people like you, we can help Canada become a global climate leader by calling for:
- Strong national targets for emissions reductions
- A nation-wide price on carbon emissions
- Investment in public transportation and other low-carbon infrastructure
- Strict energy efficiency standards for vehicles, buildings and consumer products
Two ways you can help right now:
- Go carbon neutral at home and at work.
- Power this work with a donation
Together, we can build a cleaner future for Canada and achieve climate stability.
Imagine a future with a cleaner environment, a future in which Canada is seen as a leader in innovative clean-energy solutions. The David Su... Read more »
David Suzuki gets animated when he speaks about communities and their ... Read more »
November 28, 2016 | Climate & Clean Energy
On November 21, 2016 the federal government announced a plan to speed up the shift off coal, Canada's dirtiest power source. Under the new regulations, Canada will be free of conventional coal-fired electricity by 2030. This is a major win for public health, the environment and the economy. Read more »