Climate change is a serious problem. So we're working to end carbon emissions in Canada and coming together with citizens and all levels of government to speed the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy.
We've already seen some great progress. But there's still work to do. With support of people like you, we can help Canada become a global climate leader by calling for:
- Strong national targets for emissions reductions
- A nation-wide price on carbon emissions
- Investment in public transportation and other low-carbon infrastructure
- Strict energy efficiency standards for vehicles, buildings and consumer products
Two ways you can help right now:
- Go carbon neutral at home and at work.
- Power this work with a donation
Together, we can build a cleaner future for Canada and achieve climate stability.
Imagine a future with a cleaner environment, a future in which Canada is seen as a leader in innovative clean-energy solutions. The David Su... Read more »
David Suzuki gets animated when he speaks about communities and their ... Read more »
April 24, 2017 | Climate & Clean Energy
We recently conducted the first ground-based measurement of methane emissions from the LNG/fracked gas industry and discovered that emissions are at least 2.5 times higher than government estimates. The LNG/fracking industry is much dirtier than we've been told. Write a letter to the editor in three easy steps. Read more »