This is one of five 4-page pamphlets contained in Driven to Action: Stopping Sprawl in Your Community, a community organizer's toolkit aimed at empowering local residents. The toolkit is supported by a companion background paper titled Understanding Sprawl: a Citizen's Guide.
Driven to Action: Stopping Sprawl in Your Community
- Understanding Sprawl: a Citizen's Guide: the David Suzuki Foundation's report on urban sprawl
- Getting started: A brief overview of what you can do to stop sprawl in your neighbourhood
- Sprawl facts: Learn why sprawl is a problem
- Shaping decisions: Find out how to contact politicians and decision makers and express your concerns
- Working with the media: Tips on how to get your message in the news
- Tools: Examples of tools to help you get started